People need to sleep everyday. But many people complain of trouble sleeping, especially at night. As a result of their sleep time to be reduced, especially in terms of quantity. Poor sleep in a day, which is normally about 8 hours for adults, may result in a reduced quality of rest. If this goes on for quite a long time can cause some problems for the people especially in terms of health. Good health is a requirement to run the day-to-day life of quality. Mattress could be the cause of those problems. If you think it is time to replace your mattress, the foam mattress reviews can help your in choosing the best mattress for you. And here you can find the effects when sleeping on a bad mattress and what happens when sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress.
Apart from that you have a sleep disorder. Often one of the causes of the difficulty of sleep or lack of sleep is a bed mattress that is not able to provide comfort while resting. As a result you often wake up in the middle of the night, or restless when sleeping.
Uncomfortable Mattresses : What It Is?
Actually, what kind of mattress is uncomfortable. Below are some of the factors that cause you to be uncomfortable to sleep on your mattress.
The mattress that is too firm. This condition is often happened on old mattresses which can not provide good support. So the mattress is enable to provide a proper spine alignment. You feel uncomfortable during sleep at night, so you will often wake up in the middle of the night.
The mattress that is too soft. This the opposite of too firm. It happen on a mattress that is not suitable for certain person. In a memory foam mattress, it could happen if the mattress density is too low so that is not enough to hold the body weight. Same as a to firm mattress, it could not provide the spine a properly alignment. As a result, if you repeatedly sleeping on a mattress that does not provide good support can affect the shape of your spine naturally.
The mattress is too hot. It is often happen on summer. Many mattresses will produce excessive hot in that season, due to trap the hot from your body. But out of summer season, there are also mattresses that is too hot to sleep on. A mattress made of memory foam often get complaints about this issue. Because the mattress is hot, your body will sweat during sleep, and you will be get soaked with sweat.
Allergic on Mattress. You are susceptible to allergies when sleeping on your mattress. If you do not have mattresses feature anti-microbial or anti-allergic, then small animals such as microbes, dust, mites, mold, mildew stick to your mat. If you include people who are sensitive to these things, then you will be prone to allergies. And it can disturb your sleep.
Mattresses are smelly. There are several types of mattresses that can emit a bad odor that can not be accepted by the human senses. Usually mattresses are made from chemical components that have been aged longer. Due to the age factor, the mattress began to decompose and emit an unpleasant odor. Or there is also a new mattress purchased and removed from its packaging, so there are odors caused by additional substances in the manufacturing process. Actually odors are not harmful or toxic and does not affect the health of users, but it still can disturb the comfort while sleeping.
Effect Of Sleeping On Bad And Uncomfortable Mattress
These effects occur if your mattress is not comfortable and you sleep on it for a long time period:
- When you wake up in the morning, you still feel tired and sleepy.
- Your body feels hot.
- When you wake up, especially in the morning, the body feels uncomfortable.
- Back pain also on neck, shoulder, hip is the result of an uncomfortable mattress.
- The back of your body feels stiff or sore. You need to know what best mattress for your bad back problem.
- When you move to daily activities, there are parts of the body such as rheumatic pain. That is because there is a section that stressed or strained muscle.
- Alignment of the body into unnatural shapes, this is because the mattresses are curved in the middle.
- You be easily allergic to dust, dust mites, etc. This is because your mattress is too long to use, so in terms of health is not worth the weeks to continue to be used.
- Sleep deprivation can result in a very low sensitivity. It also has a low reaction surrounding the response. Very dangerous for them to run the engine, especially vehicles.
- Less sleep also reduces the brain’s ability in arithmetic, speaking and socializing.
- Easily excessive fatigue
- Memory will decline sharply when a person experiences sleep deprivation even for a day. And when going for a long time, can damage the brain’s ability to remember things
- Lack of sleep for long periods of time can cause a reduction in a person’s immune system against diseases.
If you sleep on an uncomfortable mattress continuously, it can decrease your sleeping hours in a day and a decreased quality of sleep that is naturally needed by the body to be in fit condition. If it lasts for a very long time can lead to disruption of your health. It is better to plan to replace your current mattress with the new one, or adding a mattress pad or bed topper on it. So do not let the uncomfortable mattress in your home interfere with your daily life.
By reading the above explanation we can notify you when sleeping on a bad mattress can affect your health even in the long term. Begin to consider replacing your old mattress with a better one.
Incoming search terms:
- effects of bad mattress
- what kind of uncomfortable what a bad mattress pain
- of the causes
- (sleep statistics) (bad mattress)
- uncomfortable bed effects on the body
- uncomfortable mattress
- uncomfortable mattress leads to sleep disorder
- waking up because uncomfortable
- what damage can be caused by sleeping on a mattress thats too firm
- what happens to the spine when you have a bad mattress